Sunday, June 08, 2008

Friday Night / Saturday AM Fun


BEACH FUN @ 4 Years Old






We watch Braxton in exchange for hair cuts and have really had fun watching him grow into a kid! He saw me first when I went to pick him up at daycare....and he zoomed down the slide and yelled "RANDI!" :) He immediatly wanted to go dig in the dirt (behind our house) and ride bikes! FUN!!

We've always been known to Braxton as "randikauleen" yep - one word. It was quite entertaining (6:30am) on Saturday morning.....when he wanted to know where "randi" was - I said "I'm Randi, Kauleen is coming" and he couldn't get it....we had the whole discussion as to who I was - and who she was - and decided in the end it was just easier us being one :) so randikauleen it is!! :)




1 comment:

Deb said...

I love the close-up of Braxton. It's a perfect four-year-old expression of 'you know you love me.'

How great!

:)