Thursday, June 19, 2008

Friday Fill-In


1. A smile is contagious.
2.Scattergories is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more patience, pure kindness, more positive thinking in my life and less worries.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of the hike K and I wanted to go on tonight (on behalf of it...champagne and cheese at the end... but just couldn't).
5. I just remembered I need to go to bed?.... and that I'm hungry!
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: I am exactly where I need to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a beautiful drive across Hwy 20 to Grand Coulee with the sun shining, tomorrow my plans include hanging with the Mother - knitting, relaxing, and hanging out (AND getting a long awaited Birthday present!!) and Sunday, I want to enjoy the drive home and possibly stop for an ice cream in Winthrop on the way home!! :)

1 comment:

CiaoBella! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.