Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Fill-In


1. Birthdays are inevitable.
2. Winter is my favorite season because you can cozy up with a fireplace, candles and get toasty warm! (Summer is close second - for the sun!)
3. I feel my best when....I've had a massage, had my morning coffee, when I was spending time at Life Is Good......
4. Pork roast and canned baby potatoes is my favorite food (made by my mom)!
5. First impressions are just a starting point!
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was You Are Worth It!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing something with Kauleen (possibly a hike...maybe a picnic) , tomorrow my plans include working on my website and writing and Sunday, I want to hang out with the rest of the crazies in Seattle in celebration of Gay Pride and possibly a Baby Expo :)

No comments: