Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fill-In



1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was Jack In The Box (small curly fry and split a crispy chicken with K - 13 points - well spent!)

2. Drinking is something I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon reminds of my dear friend Moonie Mama and how blessed I am to have her as a friend.

4. Bless your panties is one of my favorite local expressions.

5. Sometimes it's best to just allow people to be.

6. JUNO is the best movie I've seen so far this year! (and probably the first and the last?)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to it being FRIDAY and arriving in the Tri-Cities, tomorrow my plans include helping the sister out with a Garage Sale and then hoping to catch some 'chill' time in a pool/river to stay cool and Sunday, I want to enjoy the beautiful ride home with my dear wife and stop in Thorp for some fresh fruit!!

No comments: