Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Quick!

I haven't posted all week.......... :) I'm still here and thinking/reading all YOUR blogs!

Work has been making us work different hours (OT) putting me on a totally different schedule and *I* haven't been the one working the OT! Nonetheless, I've been extremely exhausted latley.......in the mornings and at night. *shrug*

We made a trip to Trader Joe's last night and got some of their oatmeal (the best!) Maple and brown sugar and apple cinnamon! mmmmmmmmm

Secondly, I won 5 pairs of pants from New York & Co for work off of ebay..... $44.00 total with shipping. They are all Talls and NWT or NWOT. (These pants usually cost $39.50 full price!) YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Mom and dad are headed into town this weekend.....we'll enjoy seeing them since we haven't seen them since Christmas!

AND......

Kauleen's Mom and her husband will be here from Oklahoma this week.......I get to finally meet her mom after 6 years of being together! :) ...

and.....

Mark, Kauleen's brother is getting married in June 2009. We'll be making a trek to Oklahoma :)

Love to you all!
Randi

No comments: