Friday, April 18, 2008



1. The last time I lost my temper I cried!
2. Cold weather is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is Innocent by John Grisham.
4. Loving on my kitties, seeing my tulips in bloom (or in snow?) and being home is what I'm looking forward to. (What I'm not looking forward to is the drive in the snow home!)
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, invite them in!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was 4 pairs of pants from ebay - NY & CO talls for $44!.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Tom and Mary and Angelo and Mom and Dad, tomorrow my plans include waiting for the electrician to come and hook up our hot water tank (tankless) and finally have our own hot water and shower and am not looking forward to driving in the snow home....did I say that already? and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy being home...and I suppose we'll need to do some laundry and other things to get ready for the work week Monday!!

We have vacation again in about 1 month........I'm very excited for the Life Is Good conference.

No comments: