Friday, April 04, 2008



1. Tonight I saw a very hot, warm and relaxing bed before I climbed in for a massage! *aaaaaaaaahhhhhh*
2. It being Friday makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends sounds like a great time!
4. Anyone from Life Is Good (MJ, Chloe, Shanna?, Mary, Diana, everyone!) is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of fresh rain reminds me so much of springtime!
6. I fell asleep and that made it all better. (I'm exhausted right now...!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my mom getting here (haven't seen her since Christmas!) and going with her to pick up my dad at the wee-hours of the morning (tonight), tomorrow my plans include hanging out with the 'rents until they tend to their own festivities....and then heading to a 4 year olds Birthday Party at Chuck E Cheese and Sunday, I want to relax the morning away with my sweet wife and then Sunday afternoon will be filled with more family-ness of Kauleen's side and meeting of the Mother who is here from Oklahoma and enjoying some more fun times with the nieces and nephew!!

and then......Monday is here again......but I only have one week then I'm on vacation..........and *I* need it.

No comments: