Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tuesday Thoughts

I'm tired tonight! I went to Knit & Chat and knitted for about an hour and a half by myself :) I didn't know what to think.........other than - what is my goal in trying to do this knit and chat and maybe I'm not going about it the way I'm supposed to be to meet people? :) I have one faithful attendee, and one person who has come a few times........just wonder if anyone else will come?? and if it is worth our time? (and faithful attendee pregnant....and due in the next few months) *shrug* I'll do it for a few more weeks and see what pans out.......

K's Grandma is now out of the hospital and at home. We'll have to keep a close eye on her for a few days as her daughter leaves town.......K took her some fresh raspberries and a few other little treats tonight.

Work hasn't been all that nuts-o, thankfully! It has been steady, but not uncontrollable.

Tomorrow is Wednesday - half way point! :)

I've been feeling fat lately.......and am trying to eat better and watch my calories......whether or not I add the exercise in quite yet.......that's a different story. I HATE exercising. HATE IT. But also hate feeling the rolls of fat on my pants, gut, bra, etc....... whine, pout, whine........

That's it for tonight.............

No comments: