Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill-In

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a baby!

2. Canned cat food is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator (and the first thing that came to mind!

3. I never leave home without my altoids box!!

4. If I were a condiment, I would be sweet relish because you get sweet and salty put together as one!.

5. Crunching while eating is really high up on my list of pet peeves. (Thanks DAD!)

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was how much I love Kauleen.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out and doing something relaxing (we've been doing something EVERY night this week!), tomorrow my plans include possibly cleaning and/or staining the fence and Sunday, I want to go to the Bellingham Gay Pride Parade and Festival!

2 comments:

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

Your welcome! I wish I didn’t inherit the trait.

I went to bed last night wishing I could come home! Dad

Debbie~ said...

I think we all got that trait from Dad...:) Nice FF Randi!
Your hike the other night sounded wonderful, what a wonderful spot to have dinner!!! Aunt Debbie~