Thursday, July 24, 2008

Friday Fill-In



1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you ... means your still kickin'?

2. If you're good at something, pursue it, dream it, and live it!

3. Why does life have to be so complicated? (I need a kid sense of life!)

4. Something is out there for us, and it's exactly what we need!

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Roo's Rainbow.

6. Sitting on my back porch I see the potatoes growing in the field, a lovely Japanese garden and veggies and fruits growing in MY garden!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to taking a beautiful drive over the North Cascades with the sun shining, listening to some fun books on tape we got at the library as we travel to Grand Coulee and have a fun BBQ upon arrival with friends and family, tomorrow my plans include lots and lots of beach time with kids and family and lots of sun and water and Sunday, I want to enjoy the time with K on the way back!!

No comments: