Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tonight's Activities

We baked 2 fresh raspberry custard pies tonight for work tomorrow! We have 7 quarts of raspberries in the freezer and probably at least a weeks worth of berries still to pick, so we needed to use them up! We love them on our cereal....but nothing is like FRESH (not frozen) berries! MMMMMMMMMMM

I haven't been able to eat enough blueberries latley......YUM! Today I was thinking of Veruca Salt off of Willie Wonka ...LOL (as I sit here in my purple night shirt!) LOL

I'm going to go read tonights paper then hit the sack..... we haven't been in bed before 10:30pm any night this week!

3 comments:

Cap'n Franko said...

Harrumph! Sounds like you didn't even try to meet the stringent requirements of Learn Nothing Day! (grin)

I did terribly. Maybe I'll do better next year.

Beachbum said...

Not only did she not meet the stringent requirements, but we missed the pies!!!

Hugs!

Deb said...

Stopping by to send a hug your way and say, "always thinking of you!"

Love, Deb