Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Short and Sweet

Mom and I are hanging out this morning...just waiting for 11am to get here. I feel a bit tired because I can't have any coffee this morning. The only reason for this I believe is they want me to stay down for one hour after the transfer .... so no getting up for the potty! :)

I'm doing my best to stay relaxed, although feel a bit stressed, anxious to hear what they have to say about all my embryos. It's kind of weird not having K around to go with me....... but sometimes that is just what happens in life. :)

So, were planning on implanting 2 - depending on quality. We got note today that our sperm specimen was not quality and we'll get more information (and possibly money) back from that.

I had a massage last night - felt great. K and I went out on a nice dinner date and she got me a very sweet card - blessing my womb and excited for me to be making our child(ren) :) Made my day.

Off to the shower......

I'll update when I come home if I feel up to.....and WOOT is having a woot-off for at least the next 24 hours. :) lots of good deals until they run out. Check it out!!

2 comments:

The Schmitt Family said...

just thinking about you and thinking healthy, sticky, happy embryo thoughts!

Cap'n Franko said...

All good wishes and hopes!