Saturday, February 23, 2008

Beautiful Saturday

I just bought some gummy bears from a little kid from King County wanting to raise money to go to Disneyland - they sure are yummy! :)

K and I woke up about 8:30am this morning. I'm still trying to fight off my cold of now going on 2 weeks - will probably take a trip to the doctor sometime this week - and K is now starting to get it.

It's a beautiful day outside but neither of us have energy to do anything. We took a truck load of stuff to the soil place to recycle - and swept out the back of the truck - now K is napping and I'm typing! :)

I started a new yahoo group - check it out on my sidebar. I do not know how to spread the word - but know if at least 1 couple that lives here in Skagit County (that I've seen many a time at the stores, eating out, etc. and *just happen* to see them at Bellingham IVF!) but would love to meet others like us - so I started a yahoo group....... :)

We're watching Braxton tonight in exchange for free haircuts :) We're contemplating going to Jungle Playland, maybe to the local playground (depending on how much daylight we have) maybe we can build a tent.....Kauleen and I *try* to be entertaining.....but he'd have so much more fun if he had someone his age to play with. :) We do a find job though.......we'll have him overnight and then tomorrow A.M.

Tomorrow we're taking our lawn mower to a local repair shop - I NEED TO MOW! so I am hoping he can fix it while I stay there.........tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful too.

We work this week and then have the beginning of next week off for K's 40th and family flying in! :) We're looking forward to some time off.

I'll write more soon!

No comments: