Monday, December 17, 2007

Cookie Galore

We did our 2nd annual cookie exchange at work today - and I have had way too many cookies (especially my homemade almond roca!) YUM!!

We went to dinner with what was supposed to be a group of family members - but we got dogged - and ended up going to dinner with my cousin (whom we also work with!)

When we got home, we had a special gift in the mail from Mom and Dad! It was a CD that I used to love as a kid and it brings back such great memories!
Kenny Rogers and Dolly Pardon's Christmas! I LOVE IT!! :)

I am waiting for Kauleen to get off the phone so that we can put together some cookie treats for some special friends :)

We found out today at work - that it sounds as if we will have New Years Eve off from work. We are doing half staff on Christmas Eve and half staff on New Years Eve.

No comments: