Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yoga Class, etc.

The Yoga Class tonight at the center was spectacular. It was everything I had hoped for (and some). I'll go again on Thursday night. The people are just awesome and the teacher did well at adapting to everyones needs.

The meeting today was exactly what (K & I) had expected. I can't say on here what it is....just that something is in the works, and we still both have our jobs! :) For that, we are forever grateful.

I just went to take some advil and wasn't paying attention and took a lactaid....bummer, made me have to make some special chai tea to drink with REAL milk. :) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nighty night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you all still have a job. Something to be thankful for in these days...and soon, you will be busy making plans and getting things ready!

Beachbum said...

Yeah for the jobs! Enjoy that yoga class, too...