Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Fill-In (I need the code!)

1. Ahhhh, it's so nice to be home from work, have yummy blueberries in the fridge to snack on, have 2 more days ahead of me to relax and enjoy!

2. One of my favorite things on my desk is my ergonomic keyboard! I love it!

3. Japanese Cherry Blossom tea is yummy!.

4. In my chair with the heating pad on is my favorite place to sit and read.

5. Blueberries and waffles are delicious!

6. I love to watch nothing in movies - I don't watch them and when I do try to watch them, I sleep through them.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading my book and blogging, tomorrow my plans include going to Bellingham and then hanging out with Kauleen and Sunday, I want to get an HCG shot, hang out with Kauleen and read my book!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Here's to Costco and blueberries. Usually three or four of those 24-ounce containers in our refrigerator at a time: my husband loves them on cereal.

Odd girl out, I'm more in love with vegetables. :D

Sending good weekend thoughts,

Deb