Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Fill-In


1. The meeting at work today had an extra secret ingredient; it was very interesting..... (they are not hiring my position!!)
2. Sunbeams through my window.
3. Right now, I need a hootin' hollerin' good time at LIG and a very hot relaxing place afterwards for our vacation!
4. Grandma's is where I went Thursday night for Survivor; it was an awesome show (and Sunday is the finale!!)
5. Why does buying gas hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the cat meowing in the other room!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and playing online, tomorrow my plans include taking Jenae for her 30th girls day out going to garage sales and to a special lunch and then to the Bellingham Farmers Market and Sunday, I want to relax, go to Verizon Wireless and see about getting me a different phone, maybe find a few things for the instant gratification auction, put together a few ideas for an auction basket, and possibly buy a drum off of ebay for the GREATEST drum circle ever, fill out some paperwork, well, I really don't want to - but need to, fill out Group Health application for insurance and just chill out!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you watched Ponderosa (where the jury stays) yet? Kinda cool.