Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday Morning Post

Good Morning Fellow Blog Readers -

Another week down....... and boy did this week have some definite ups and downs! I woke up this morning to a catch/ache in my hip that just wouldn't stop unless I got up....it was 7:15 so now too bad. Nothing like waking up to it though......

Today I am going birthday shopping for Kauleen :) her birthday is Wednesday the 4th....I'm sure I'll find some good stuff :)

Tomorrow we watch Braxton in the afternoon and over night and then we'll drop him off at daycare and watch him on Monday night until Mom returns from a little vacation :) We were thinking of doing a children's museum....probably not here in Burlington is my guess because Chucky Cheese is right next door......and well........that place makes K and I go BONKERS!!! :) We'll see how he's feeling and what he's up to doing.......

We had a midwife appointment on Thursday and everything is moving along just as it should :) We are 21 weeks today (or tomorrow depending on my ticker....stupid thing). It is SO fun to hear the heartbeat every time....and this time it made a definite change! She had poked/prodded to find the baby and then when she did he slowed down a bit....was kind of fun! :) she said that was a good sign! We go back on March 26th and I'll have to get some lab work done....and then get tested for Gestational Diabetes.....she said she won't make me drink the crappy orange stuff I can just eat a gooey cinnamon roll!! :) cannot wait!! (Actually that sounds good now!!)

Watermelon has been my best friend latley. I can't get enough of it :) I've ate almost 2 small watermelons this week......still have a good portion of the 2nd to go.......but am going to Costco to get 2 more today!! LOL It initially was blueberries......yum. Then it was Mango...... YUM. Now it is Watermelon. At least I'm over indulging on good foods....... :)

Work has been work...... We've made some changes in a few aspects, some people have helped me a lot (THANKS CORRINA!) in simple ways that make a HUGE difference, and I've been given more responsibility........so we'll see what we can do. I had definite "hormonal crazyness" this week.....but thankfully I work with an office full of women who understand.....and some may even cry with me sometimes :) Oh the joys of being prego........

I'm still not really *showing* yet.... my regular t-shirts are now obviously touching my lower stomach...my upper stomach has yet to reach the lower. The midwife says being taller doesn't help as much for people to notice.....but I suspect in the next month of so I'll be showing more.....there is a definite round bump from top to bottom. LOVE IT.

I've been feeling the baby move quite a bit......I tend to feel "him" more on the weekdays then I do on the weekends moving around etc. I have an anterior placenta so the midwife did state that the movement may be a bit muffled....but in due time I'll get some good punches ;) baby isn't that big yet....but from what I read in the coming weeks we'll be growing some baby fat and gaining some weight! GROW BABY GROW! :)

I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE THIS BABY ON THE 4TH OF JULY!
I want to be at the family celebration.............!!!

I'm getting excited for the Life is Good Conference in May!! :) I'll be 33 weeks then.......which is crazy to think about. I'm about 34 days to go and I'll have less than 100 days!!! It has gone by so slow....yet so fast in some aspects. :)

K is up now so I'm gonna go find me something to eat.......and read the paper.

No comments: