Saturday, October 27, 2007

Mornin'

It is Saturday A.M. and I've been up since 5:50am! *gasp* I was pretty exhausted last night (for no apparent reason) but went to bed at 8:30. I seem to notice a pattern of going to bed early on Friday nights.......the work week must be exhasting! :)

We were planning on heading to Coulee this weekend, but decided to stick around here due to some low funds. We have 2 heaters that need to get over there, but we'll take them next weekend. :o)

We are almost done with our Merry Christmas letters - I only have one M and one A to make (and will finish it this weekend!) and be done. My cousin Shaun is helping us a bit with a few things too...........it sounds like we may put in another electrical box for Christmas lights :)

My TURN ON Party is Sunday December 2nd at 5:00pm. Soup and bread will be served. If I don't send you out an "official" invitation - please feel free to come - just let me know so I can make enough soup. DRESS WARM!!! (it could be cold/wet)

Works going just fine.......no more layoffs as of yet.

That's it for now..........more later.
Randi

No comments: