Sunday, February 26, 2006

Relaxful Day

Today I had a very relaxful day. K and I didn't get in the shower until after 12!! We got up and read our paper and drank some coffee - oh I love that! :) We then made waffles and ate some breakfast! They were yummy!! We then worked on a rough draft for the cabin, discussed some finances, and then got showered and started some laundry etc. It was just very relaxing. We put some stuff on ebay, and then we went and had dinner tonight for K's birthday at THE KEG. Upon returning home tonight, the phone rang immediately. It was M, K's friend.

Rather than having a relaxing night tonight.......she is with her at the vet trying to figure out what is wrong with one of her cats. I feel bad for K as she was wanting to relax and take a bath and just enjoy each other today (after a busy, hustled weekend) before the busy work week and here she is getting swept off again to rescue another friend! :( *huge sigh*

I hope this work week goes by fast!! I have been the courier and word processor and our courier has been going to school PT (so when she isn't in the office, I am courier) Well...in the middle of March she will be full time and let me tell you, I CANNOT WAIT!

Gotta go.....they had to put the cat down and she's bringing it here to bury - HORRIBLE.

More later.

No comments: